Rules and Regulations of Our Karate Dojo
- Students are to show respect to the dojo and the Sensei by bowing upon entering and exiting the dojo.
- Students must show respect to all black belts by bowing to them upon entering the dojo and addressing them by their proper name/ title.
- Students must also show respect for higher ranks.
- You must always address your instructor as "sir" or "ma'am".
- When answering your instructor you must always answer with "OSU".
- No shoes are allowed when entering the workout area.
- Students are not allowed to chew gun during a workout.
- Do not interrupt the class session unless it is an emergency.
- Students will not spar without a BLACK BELT present and will be able to ONLY when approval is given.
- Students must call in if a class/ session will be missed.
- Students are not allowed to leave early once the session starts, unless it is an emergency. If a student cannot perform the entire session, they are encouraged to come and watch, and not participate.
- Students must clean up after themselves. Help keep our dojo clean.
- Students must keep a notebook with all information received from the dojo, and should write down all katas and techniques they learn. This information will be required to advance to your black belt.
- Students will have respect for all students, will not use profanity and will leave bad attitudes outside.
Hats or shirts that promote drugs or alcohol are not allowed in the dojo.
Sensei Jordan Diaz